jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

The soundtrack of my life

Since my childhood I have been surrounded by music. My mom since she was young she sang and played guitar, so many of my childhood memories have melodies and songs in the background. If I have to name some of the authors of these songs, would Violeta Parra and Eduardo Gatti, among others. As I was growing up, tried to define the type of music I liked, and as in the 90's Pop was so popular , I could not resist listening to Backstreets Boys, Britney Spears, Nsync and others. As a teenager I found what I really identified, which was more focused on a non-plastic Pop, rock, folk or indie bands also. Moreover, as I like Japanese animation also met many groups, so that the J-pop and J-rock also part of my music collection.

Coldplay is one of my favorite bands since they have been present at many key moments in my life, reflecting the time he was living or the other, showing that I am not so alone.I also like bands like Amaral, Athlete, Snow Patrol, ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION, The Killers, Muse or singers like KT Tunstall, Fiona Apple, YUI, Regina Spektor and Jorge Drexler. The last two will give concerts in Santiago soon to which attend.I think one of the most important reasons why I'm always listening to music is that for me, this is a way to heal a lot of pain or joy to have in life, when it can be in tune with our soul.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario