jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

Christopher Nolan

Hello, today I talk about one of my favorite film directors: Christopher Nolan. He is a British-American film director, writer and producer. He’s best known for writing and directing such critically acclaimed films as Memento, the remake Insomnia, the film adaption The Prestige, Inception, and rebooting the Batman film franchise.

In my opinion Christopher Nolan is one of the best directors of recent years because it is able to mix his originality and the film called "blockbuster"to form a quality product. Among his films are my favorite Inception and the Batman franchise, because the first mixture a world so exciting and interesting as are the dreams with intrigue and action and was able to do with the second, something that many directors never able to achieve and only ridiculed the character and history. The Batman that Nolan us is so dark and intriguing that neither is compared with that presented Joel Schumacher, a totally ridiculous and insipid.

I also like that Christopher Nolan working with actors such as Michael Cane, Christian Bale, Leonardo Dicaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt (I love him) or the great Marion Cotillard. In this way makes movies with great quality and make us go immediately to the movies to contemplate.

I hope that in the years to come, he did not disappoint me and keep making movies as great as those already created.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario