jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

My Experience Learning English

The languages corresponding to a verbal or gestural communication of a human community itself. They allow us to express ourselves efficiently so as to form and establish personal relationships that are inherent in the conduct of a person.

English is a language originating in northwestern Europe, which belongs to the Germanic branch of Indo-European languages and was developed in England, released from its origin in the British Isles and many of its former overseas colonies. This is probably the third language in the world in number of speakers who are native speakers and the second most spoken if there are also those who have it as a second language.

If I remember several years ago, could say with certainty that my knowledge of English was limited because it did not interest me to learn and also because I was difficult, which could also be a consequence of the former.

Over time, the English began to make sense in my mind and I think I owe it mainly to two things: music and reading. First, because since my teens I hear English bands that somehow their songs have made me learn in a dynamic and second, because the extreme fanaticism of some things I did read information in language that was.

In this way, now I find it easy to read texts in English which is actually quite useful as the University there are several subjects, which provides texts in English. I can also understand them better and in many songs previously only heard whisper nonsense.

Also I think it was a great help in this subject that we did write a blog, because then I would put into practice all the skills and knowledge I have acquired in the language. Although I still feel that I have many weaknesses, particularly in what is "listening" and oral talks.

I believe that life is very important to learn other languages, because that way we open a door (and many windows I have to say hahaha) to new opportunities, experiences and adventures (you never know).

I must say that my interest has grown to learn languages (I'm learning Japanese) so I'd love to learn French if possible.
On the other hand I feel that the country still needs to be done on this issue in education, because if properly taught English to children from small, they may have many more opportunities and paths to choose in your life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario